Junior Project Manager in Marietta
AudioEye, a publicly-traded company headquartered in Tucson, AZ, is seeking a Junior Project Manager in our Marietta, GA office.
What We Do: Did you know that 20% of people cannot access all of the Internet due to some form of disability? AudioEye fixes that for our clients!
Our clients rely on us to provide software and services to identify and fix issues of accessibility on their websites.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package and the opportunity to grow with one of Arizona’s fastest growing technology companies.
Oversees all aspects of multiple implementation projects to ensure timely completion. Has overall responsibility for managing schedule, processes, tasks. Prepares reports for management regarding status of projects.
• Be responsible for providing PM support to Account Management, development and QA teams
• Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team as needed.
• Provide transparency into the development process by clearly making available progress reports and publishing other metrics.
• Work closely with stakeholders to understand requirements and priorities.
• Coordinate workload distribution of implementation activities, like Site evaluations, Site remediation, QA testing and the related reporting
• Provide leadership throughout the design development, implementation, and support transition phases of the project.
• Resolve project issues, mitigate risks, and manage change requests.
• Ensure completion of project deliverables in a timely manner.
• Monitor delivery of projects and escalate issues when necessary.
• Provide status reporting on project key performance indicators (KPIs), schedule, resources, and milestone delivery.
• Remove impediments.
• Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions.
• Shield the developers from internal and external interference.
• 1+ years of Project Management experience, technology environment preferred
• JIRA experience or similar tools (Rally, Version 1)
• Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
• Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer