Account Manager- Client Experience
AudioEye is a technology company serving businesses committed to providing equal access to their online content.
COMPETITIVE PAY and POTENTIAL FOR GROWTH!
About AudioEye, Inc.
AudioEye is a technology company serving businesses committed to providing equal access to their digital content. Through patented technology, subject matter expertise and proprietary processes, AudioEye is transforming how the world experiences digital content.
Leading with technology, AudioEye identifies and resolves issues of accessibility and enhances the user experience, making digital content more accessible and more usable for more people.
Learn more: https://www.audioeye.com/about-us/
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate must work well in a fast paced, high energy, growth environment and have strong communication skills. We provide ongoing training and consistently provide opportunities to earn specific certificate related to accessibility core competencies.
- Drive customer success outcomes that:
- maintain or increase renewal rates
- expand revenue opportunities through cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- influence future customer lifetime value through higher product adoption and customer satisfaction
- drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Manage customer success activities:
- Maintenance & Monitoring
- Live Presentations
- Public Speaking
- Professional Services
- Customer Support
- Excellent communicator with superb listening, speaking and writing skills
- Passion for identifying and solving problems
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Experience with web commerce, web/mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of usability principles, universal design and techniques
Experience working in fast paced start-up environments (Ability to balance multiple priorities with acute attention to detail)
Relevant Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school); preference for computer science or related degree
AudioEye offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
· 401 (k) Retirement Plan
· Short Term Disability