Chief Marketing Officer
About AudioEye, Inc.
Imagine accessing the web to make an online purchase, read the latest news, or schedule a doctor’s appointment, only to discover the information you need … isn’t accessible. Fifteen percent of our population has a disability preventing them from accessing information housed on millions of websites. At AudioEye, we believe equal access to digital content is the right of every individual and the responsibility of every entity. And we’re doing something about it. We have created cloud-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) digital accessibility technology solutions for businesses that expand website access for individuals with disabilities while maintaining conformance with ADA-related requirements. Simply put, we make digital content more accessible and more usable, for more people.
If you have a passion for equal access for all and a sincere desire to make a difference in the lives of millions, join the fast-growing, dynamic team at AudioEye.
Learn more: https://www.audioeye.com/about-us/
AudioEye is seeking a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) who can grow and scale a world-class marketing organization and be part of the executive leadership team to take our company to its next level of growth. The ideal candidate will be strategic with strong operational capabilities, results and outcome-oriented, a creative problem solver, highly collaborative, and be able to drive cultural transformation within the business. The CMO will develop and launch scalable global processes that drive customer acquisition and retention, articulate a compelling story on the importance of digital accessibility solutions and further elevate AudioEye’s brand and reputation in an increasingly compliance-focused market.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS STATEMENT(S)
- In support of the overall company strategy, develop the marketing strategy for AudioEye, the roadmap and plan for its execution, and own the execution of the plan
- Lead and empower a high-performing, collaborative team of marketers across brand, performance, communications and PR, content, product marketing, and lead generation. Drive vision and oversee efforts across these functions.
- Partnering with Sales and Finance, develop and maintain robust pipeline for the AudioEye business to meet business revenue and growth objectives; put in place the necessary automation, telemetry and reporting to support this effort
- Create and implement innovative multi-channel GTM campaigns in partnership with Product and Sales
- Lead the overall planning, development and alignment of AudioEye’s external presence and brand across our suite of products to increase salience for our customers, partners, prospects, and the press
- Own messaging in partnership with Product and Sales to stay ahead of market trends, create a constant feedback loop with our customer’s needs, and establish differentiated market positioning
- Collaborate with business leadership to set KPI’s and manage against those KPI’s for AudioEye Marketing; establish OKR’s for the marketing teams, aligned across other key areas of the business including sales, product and finance
- Deploy and optimize a cutting-edge marketing automation stack to ensure scalable and cost-effective marketing operations processes with demonstrable ROI
- Create and maintain an active network of marketing partnerships to enable marketing execution
- Cultivate and advance the level of talent in the organization, and organize the marketing team for successful execution
- Oversee internal communications to ensure all employees are updated on key company messages and clearly understand the AudioEye brand’s vision and values
- Manage the marketing budget, including suggested allocation of spend to achieve company targets
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Strategic but with strong operational skills
- Dynamic leader with proven track record of leading organizations through significant change and growth
- Natural curiosity and ability to quickly assess and respond to new situations
- High ethical standards and personal integrity
- Exceptional communications and presentation skills
- Highly creative, with storytelling instincts
- Ability to effectively communicate with radical candorBe able to operate in a player-coach role when needed to problem solve and develop talent
- Organized, knowing how to apply a structured approach, but also flexible and adaptable to individual situations
- Self-motivated and energetic, with an ability to instill this in the team around them
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor's in Business, Communications or Marketing; MBA Preferred
Experience: 10 plus years' experience in a senior leadership role.
12 plus years' experience in hands on marketing B2B and SaaS
Demonstrated track record of driving growth and achieving business results
Experience with early to mid growth stage companies
Digital Accessibility experience a plus
We do not accept 3rd party solicitations. Staffing agencies please refrain from contact.