Account Manager- Client Experience
About AudioEye, Inc.
Imagine accessing the web to make an online purchase, read the latest news, or schedule a doctor’s appointment, only to discover the information you need … isn’t accessible. Fifteen percent of our population has a disability preventing them from accessing information housed on millions of websites. At AudioEye, we believe equal access to digital content is the right of every individual and the responsibility of every entity. And we’re doing something about it. We have created cloud-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) digital accessibility technology solutions for businesses that expand website access for individuals with disabilities while maintaining conformance with ADA-related requirements. Simply put, we make digital content more accessible and more usable, for more people.
If you have a passion for equal access for all and a sincere desire to make a difference in the lives of millions, join the fast-growing, dynamic team at AudioEye.
Learn more: https://www.audioeye.com/about-us/
The Account Manager role provides an opportunity to join a fast paced team dedicated to building and maintaining post sales relationship with a variety of clients from all industries. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, enthusiastically assist with client inquiries, and a desire for continuous learning. Must work well in a fast paced, high energy, growth environment and have strong communication skills. We provide ongoing training.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS STATEMENT(S)
- Drive customer success outcomes that expands revenue opportunities through cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Maintain or increase renewal rates
- expand revenue opportunities through cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Influence future customer lifetime value through customer satisfaction
- Manage customer onboarding, maintenance & monitoring, and training
- Excellent communicator with superb listening, speaking and writing skills
- Passion for identifying and solving problems
- Ideal background of post-sale experience
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Experience working in fast paced start-up environments (Ability to balance multiple priorities with acute attention to detail)
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education Relevant Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school); preference for computer science or related degree
Experience: 2 years experience in a customer facing role
Computer Skills: MAC Proficiency, JIRA, Salesforce
We do not accept 3rd party solicitations. Staffing agencies please refrain from contact.