Account Manager- Indirect Channel
Imagine accessing the web to make an online purchase, read the latest news, or schedule a doctor’s appointment, only to discover the information you need … isn’t accessible. Fifteen percent of our population has a disability preventing them from accessing information housed on millions of websites. At AudioEye, we believe equal access to digital content is the right of every individual and the responsibility of every entity. And we’re doing something about it. We have created cloud-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) digital accessibility technology solutions for businesses that expand website access for individuals with disabilities while maintaining conformance with ADA-related requirements. Simply put, we make digital content more accessible and more usable, for more people.
If you have a passion for equal access for all and a sincere desire to make a difference in the lives of millions, join the fast-growing, dynamic team at AudioEye.
Learn more: https://www.audioeye.com/about-us/
We are looking for an Account Manager for our Indirect Channel. In this position you will be supporting our Vertical Platform Partners. In this Account Manager role you will be promoting new business opportunities, enhance efficiencies, manage customer retention, platform partner enablement, training support, new client onboarding and implementation and continued growth of the relationship.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Data management across multiple platforms
- Order fulfillment and data management across multiple platforms
- Facilitate partner interactions to appropriate stakeholders
- Work closely with Partner Marketing Manager, supporting creation and deployment of sales and marketing collateral
- Support new business and penetration
- Manage renewals and limit churn
- Coach, train and communicate with partners to ensure timing, accuracy and integrity of order flow
- Communicate publishes with partners
- Respond and report questions and support tickets
- Passion for identifying and solving problems
- Ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation and consensus building
- Post sale and sales experience
- Process oriented
- Desire for continued process improvement
Skills and Abilities
Education: Relevant Bachelor’s Degree; preference for a computer science degree
Experience: 2 plus years’ experience in customer facing roles
Computer Skills: Mac
We do not accept 3rd party solicitations. Staffing agencies please refrain from contact.