Imagine accessing the web to make an online purchase, read the latest news, or schedule a doctor’s appointment, only to discover the information you need … isn’t accessible. Fifteen percent of our population has a disability preventing them from accessing information housed on millions of websites. At AudioEye, we believe equal access to digital content is the right of every individual and the responsibility of every entity. And we’re doing something about it. We have created cloud-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) digital accessibility technology solutions for businesses that expand website access for individuals with disabilities while maintaining conformance with ADA-related requirements. Simply put, we make digital content more accessible and more usable, for more people.
If you have a passion for equal access for all and a sincere desire to make a difference in the lives of millions, join the fast-growing, dynamic team at AudioEye.
Learn more: https://www.audioeye.com/about-us/
The CRM Administrator will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Work with our management team to establish suitable processes to support sales, administrative, development, and other activities
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with to define and document development requirements
- Ensures that the data in Salesforce is correct
- Works with the entire organization as a champion; trains people to ensure the Salesforce is understood by new and existing users; and helps the system to grow and evolve
- Provides support and training for staff in data entry and basic management
- Attends regular meetings with support staff and various team members to review upcoming issues, items, and training.
- Proven customer service orientation combined with the ability to work well with others, in the office and out
- Strong spreadsheet skills.
- Excellent business analysis skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with people of varying technical skills.
- Quick, creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
Skills and Abilities
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, preference for computer science or relate.
Experience: 2 plus years’ experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
We do not accept 3rd party solicitations. Staffing agencies please refrain from contact.