Imagine accessing the web to make an online purchase, read the latest news, or schedule a doctor’s appointment, only to discover the information you need … isn’t accessible. Fifteen percent of our population has a disability preventing them from accessing information housed on millions of websites. At AudioEye, we believe equal access to digital content is the right of every individual and the responsibility of every entity. And we’re doing something about it. We have created cloud-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) digital accessibility technology solutions for businesses that expand website access for individuals with disabilities while maintaining conformance with ADA-related requirements. Simply put, we make digital content more accessible and more usable, for more people.
If you have a passion for equal access for all and a sincere desire to make a difference in the lives of millions, join the fast-growing, dynamic team at AudioEye.
Learn more: https://www.audioeye.com/about-us/
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS STATEMENT(S)
- Implement custom accessible technology solutions for varying client websites
- Troubleshoot complex web-based technology issues
- Develop new web applications working with a web designer
- Collaborate with team lead to ensure compliance with expected architectures
- Collaborate with project team throughout the product life cycle
- Provides consultation on projects involving the need for development resources.
- Interfaces directly with customers, users, team members, and project managers.
- Organized, strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills. Can work cross-functionally through all levels of the organization
- Work independently keeping time management at top of mind
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment. Eager to deploy creative ideas to improve processes and drive the business forward
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Coding Bootcamp or equivalent experience
Experience: 0-2 years
We do not accept 3rd party solicitations. Staffing agencies please refrain from contact.